Why Cockroaches Are So Hard To Kill
Cockroaches are one of the most widespread and resilient creatures on this planet. They are practically everywhere around us, hiding in the walls, sewers, and perhaps your cupboard. They are also one of the most hated creatures by humans. If you are like most people, you will become determined to kill all of the roaches when you see them in your house.
The American Cockroach
- Actually from Africa – came to America in the 16th century on ships
- Has since spread to virtually every part of the world
- One of the largest species of cockroaches
A Master Survivor
- Chemoreception – how roaches smell and taste their environment
- 154 olfactory receptors for smell
- 544 gustatory receptors for taste
- More than any other insect on the planet
- They not only eat food…they also eat cardboard, book binding and blood
- Has a super strong immune system
They’re hard to kill but keeping your kitchen clean, food and waste covered will help.
The Best Solution?
Call us! We’re really good at killing cockroaches!!