WHY COCKROACHES ARE SO HARD TO KILL
Cockroaches are difficult to eliminate because their nesting patterns lead to the hatching of an entirely new generation of cockroaches each February. You’ll never get rid of them on your own if you allow hatching. Your best bet to prevent it is to keep all food and water secured away from roaches. Cockroaches been reported to spread at least 33 kinds of bacteria, six kinds of parasitic worms, and at least seven other kinds of human pathogens.
The American Cockroach
- Actually from Africa – came to America in the 16th century on ships
- Has since spread to virtually every part of the world
- One of the largest species of cockroaches
A Master Survivor
- Chemoreception – how roaches smell and taste their environment
- 154 olfactory receptors for smell
- 544 gustatory receptors for taste
- More than any other insect on the planet
- They not only eat food…they also eat cardboard, book binding and blood
- Has a super strong immune system
They’re hard to kill but keeping your kitchen clean, food and waste covered will help.
The Best Solution?
Call us! We’re really good at killing cockroaches!!